Pages

Music

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

6. Email about school


Hi

I’m excited that you’re coming to stay with us next week. Here’s some information about my school and my timetable.

School starts at 9 o’clock every day except Fridays. There are six lessons every day. We have some compulsory subjects like Catalan, English, Maths, Science, Spanish, and Social Studies. We also have optional subjects like KET-PET and Communicative Competence. After classes some people do extra activities. For example, I have dance practice on Thursdays.

Morning classes finish at half past one. Then we have lunch. I have it at the school’s canteen but some people go to their home. Depending on the day we have vegetables, fruit, soup, pasta, rice, meat, fish, salad, yoghurt... We haven’t got any vending machines.

See you soon.

Elisenda


No comments:

Post a Comment