Pages

Music

Monday, April 29, 2013

About my last summer

In my last summer I have been in Aigüestortes and the Pyrenees, in France, and also in Banyoles.

I went to the Pyrenees for about four days, but I don’t remember very well. I left home by car in the morning, very early. The travel was quiet long, about four hours. When I arrived at the hotel, we saw the rooms and left our suitcases. Our room was very comfortable and beautiful, but not very big.
There, I saw very beautiful places: mountains, rivers, lakes... I also visited the “Pantocrator”, a very famous Christian painting. Finally I returned to home by car.

I also spent a little bit of my summer in France. I have been a lot of times in France, but every time, I visit some different places. Last summer, I visited Bordeaux, St Malo and other cities.

In my last summer I also stayed at home, I love it! I went to a painting “class” in Banyoles, with many of my school friends and I also spent a lot of time in the swimming pool, it was very hot!

I had a very good summer in the Pyrenees, France and Banyoles, but the weather was really hot!


No comments:

Post a Comment